Compass is our primary parent communication tool for day-to-day operational matters, upcoming events, notices and notifications so it is essential that all parents download the app.
It is more important than ever that we are able to communicate effectively, especially when it involves the safety of our children. If you haven't already, we ask that parents download the Compass app onto your device for either Apple or Android.
Compass is a web-based system allowing you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Be informed of important updates, events and reminders
- View your child’s timetable
- Review your child’s attendance
- Provide explanations for periods of absence
- Update your contact details
- Book Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences.
Compass is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps.
How to install our Compass App
For iPhone and iPad users
Click on the “Download on the App Store” button above, or go to the Apple App Store, search for “Compass School Manager” and download the free Compass app. Search for Bethany Catholic Primary School - Glenmore Park and you’re ready to go!
Alternatively, if you are having trouble finding the Compass link you can go to http://schools.compass.edu.au where you can search for and find our school’s direct URL.
Parents will have received a username and password. If you don't have this or are having any problems please contact the office.
Compass is a web-based student management system which you can access in two ways:
- the Parent Portal, on any web browser on your computer/device, or
- the Compass School Manager app, available on any mobile device.